Discover our amazing art lessons for children…
welcome to THE KINDERART CLUB
Get creative instructing students in a classroom, leading workshops in a studio, teaching kids at home, or sharing online, as you explore artists, art periods, science, nature, history, cultures and themes, with creativity and flexibility in mind.
Become a MEMBER today for instant access to our premium collection of art lesson bundles, drawing lessons, sketchbook starters, and more – all designed by artists, art teachers and homeschoolers, for children ages 5 through 12 years.
Priced from just $14.99USD a month.
[From KinderArt®, a trusted name in art education for over 25 years]
Choose your own art adventure. Everything is unlocked as soon as you join.
ART LESSON PACKS/BUNDLES
(PDF art lesson plans are added to the club, inside bundles, every month of the year.)
Bundles are inspired by Artists, Art Periods or Themes and feature curriculum connections to science, nature, history and cultural studies. Not only that, our lessons require only easily accessible materials and are designed to be used with a wide range of ages, from 5 to 12 years.
(61 bundles (225+ lessons) are already waiting for you inside.)
STEP-BY-STEP DRAWING LESSONS
(Four are included with each bundle.)
Can be used on their own, or as starting points for paintings. Perfect for remote learning!
(200+ guided drawings are already waiting for you inside.)
Sketchbook starter cards feature fun creative prompts for all ages.
They can be printed and used during drawing time or handed out to early finishers.
Perfect for remote learning!
(200 cards are waiting for you inside.)
From artist bios, art history guides and book recommendations to printables, early finisher activities and art development booklets, we have oodles of information to help you teach art to children.
Thousands of Parents, Teachers and Children Served
Used in More than 30 Countries Around the World
Hundreds of Resources in the Club Library
Ready to Join?
Gain INSTANT access to EVERYTHING inside The KinderArt Club
(with materials for K-6 / ages 5-12yrs)
Select your membership payment choice below
PER MONTH, BILLED MONTHLY
BILLED AT 17.99 USD/MONTH (recurring payment - cancel anytime)
PER MONTH, BILLED YEARLY
BILLED AT $179.90 USD/YEAR (recurring payment - cancel anytime)
Meet Andrea & Jantje
I’m Andrea Mulder-Slater an artist, writer, art teacher and art curriculum developer with more than 25 years of experience. I’ve also homeschooled my daughter for the past 12 years and I recently wrote a drawing prompts book for children.
- Developed educational handouts for exhibits at local and national art galleries.
- Traveled to more than 50 elementary schools as part of artist in the schools programs.
- Led “how to teach art” workshops for schoolteachers during professional development days.
- Developed an outreach art curriculum designed to bring art and artists into classrooms at the Primary, Junior and Intermediate levels, reaching over 8500 students.
- Written art and science lessons for Little Passports.
- Worked as writer, editor and educational consultant on the JumpStart Artist product produced by Knowledge Adventure ensuring all activities fit within the US National Standards for Arts Education.
Together my mom Jantje Blokhuis-Mulder (an artist and arts advocate with 40 years of experience working with children of all ages) have taught more than 5500 children and more than 15000 adults in person!
The two of us created KinderArt® in 1997. It’s a website offering free art lessons, which has been visited more than 100 million times in the last ten years alone.
Our passion lies in helping teachers and parents bring out the creativity in their children, even if they don’t consider themselves artists. Our detailed child-tested lesson plans are easy to implement, and are guaranteed to promote creative exploration in small or large group settings. Most of all, the lessons are effective and they encourage individuality.
The lessons inside the club involve so much more than art. Most feature “sneaky” curriculum connections, so kids will learn about science, nature, history, world cultures, geography and literature, without even realizing it!
If children have access to the kind of quality art education that The KinderArt Club provides, they will thrive.
Thanks for joining us!
~Andrea & Andrea
(Message me (Andrea) with any questions you might have)
The Creative Eight
- Engaged children are happy children.
- Creative activities are essential to childhood.
- Many students who falter, bloom when they have a chance to express themselves creatively.
- Art helps children develop problem solving skills while building new ideas.
- Studying art builds empathy.
- Children need opportunities to explore.
- With the right lesson plans, kids will learn the elements of art and principles of design, naturally and organically.
- If busy teachers and parents have access to easy to follow lesson plans like the ones found inside The KinderArt Club, it makes teaching art much more enjoyable and effective.